Monday, June 20, 2005

DUnnnn Dun DUUUUUN!

you signed that wrong there papa loh!

Doin alright over here in LA... took the day off half way through (head hurts from having my teeth taken out) AJ is still out there working (10 pm) and i have no idea when they are getting back :P the party sounds cool... i guess ive been so concerned with getting a fourth guy i hadnt thought of the fun stuff we are gunna get to do! Hopefully ill be moving in next weekend (if all goes well) even if i dont have anything with me i want to start staying there. I feel like im getting home sick and i havent spent more than five minutes there! sigh... i miss you all so much!!!!

girls: my dad is wanting me to take some furniture, but of course i have to get the OK from you guys! i was thinkin ill take pictures and send them to ya. One of the items is a wardrobe with two doors and two drawers, I was thinkin we could put the tv inside of it (oo fancy) the other stuff i just gotta show bethany! love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home