Friday, June 03, 2005

I love you guys

I leave tomorrow a 8:45am! I love you all and will miss you so much! I try to update my blog so you can know what is going on, but I will be very busy! I can't wait to see you all when I get back! If you want to call me you can, I have free long distance and roaming. If you want to snail mail me my address will be:
Jessica Howard
c/o Campus Crusade for Christ
Paradise Resort Inn
516 19th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
I know that this next year will be great! I am so blessed to have friends like you. You all are so caring and kind, I really couldn't ask for better friends!
I love you all deeply
Love Always,
Jessica

4 Comments:

Blogger douglasgpierson said...

We love you too Jess! We will be praying for you! Can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back to the community! We know you'll have a great time serving our Lord!

June 03, 2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Yay! Contact info!

June 03, 2005 4:50 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

We all love you too Jessica! God is going to use you in a big way to build His kingdom, as well as growing you personally a lot too! Don't hesitate to call ;)--it's all for training! Train up and out!

AJ
<><

June 03, 2005 11:59 PM  
Blogger Narisilme said...

Jessica, I love you and will miss you so much. I can't wait to write you real snail mail letters full of pictures and surprises. You are in my prayers this summer and always.

::big kiss on cheek::

Yay!!!!!osdufsdsod boo

June 04, 2005 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home