Thursday, May 19, 2005

YEAH!!!!!

Hey Everybody,
Well, it's official--I'm FINISHED with the most important paper of my college career! Rae and Jessica, you would be proud; I stayed up until 5:30am this morning finishing it. Now I know how you feel. :) It was interesting going to bed just as the sun was coming up. But God gave me strength; I wasn't really too tired the whole time I was working on the paper, and I wasn't even that tired at 8:15 when I got up--I've been more tired at other times during the semester. So I'm sitting in my music technology class now in the music lab typing this--our instructor is just listening to people's projects, and he listened to mine on Tuesday, so all but one of us at a time are literally just sitting here with nothing to do. And he doesn't even mind. So after this, I'm going to the music department convocation--the ceremony where they do the music fraternity stuff, and hand out awards to the important people, and the rest of us just sit in the audience and clap politely and then take advantage of the free dessert reception afterwards. Fun stuff. Well, thanks for all your prayers--I still need them for my finals and my other 2 papers--but 351B is done!! 20 pages strong--oh yeah. For training. I love you all--keep on training!

AJ
<><

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Morabito said...

Can I still post on this thing...is that awkward?

Ok, the last day of regular clases is over. Now it is time to focus on frantic-non-social mode for the make you or break you week of the semester.

Congratulations AJ...your focus inspires me.

May 20, 2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger Mike Morabito said...

All I know is Faye, that when you hug me, I tend to blush. ;)

You're hugs are way too intimate.

Is it 4 0'Clock yet?

hahaha

May 20, 2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home