Friday, May 13, 2005

i love you

You guys are the best! I am amazed at how much you care about my situation. It is obvious that each of you are driven by the love of God. You guys are an awesome group of women and men for God.

Just to clue everyone in, I spoke to my dad last night about the apartment and his reaction was mixed. We are going to go look at it on saturday(tomorrow)...pray that if it is God's will that my dad will see the benefits of the situation.

Doug, Faye, Jessica- thank you for your encouragement calls. They deeply ministered to me.

Be blessed today. I hope that God repays each of you 100 times with the amount of love and encouragement each of you has shown me.

In Christ,
-Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love Mike!

May 13, 2005 9:01 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Of course we're willing to help. What would I do without next year's roomie?

Prayer shall continue

May 14, 2005 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home