Thursday, May 05, 2005

Faye, you're Awesome!

Great point Faye. I am praying for you and doug today as you are looking for a place to call home. Remember "home is where the heart is"

Hey guys don't forget to fast tomorrow. The prayer focus is for people going away for the summer - that they would find the support that they need and for them to change the lives of others over the summer....pray for the community too!

Hey we could also use this thing for prayer requests. I'll start...umm...just pray for my walk right now, I'm not sure whats going on but I'm feeling kind of dry over these last few days...

A.J., Rae, Jessica, Faye, Doug, Stephen, Bethany, How can I pray for you?

Faithfully yours,
Brother Bito

3 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

ive been feeling this dryness as well bito... i think it might be the massivness of work from school, and now this week when i dont have as much to do (and everyone is busy) i feel lonley... instead of taking the extra time for God i got all lonesome :\

Thanks brother! >---:D---<
ill be praying for you!

(for all youz that dont know >:D< is a hug... the more - the bigger it is!)

May 06, 2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Thanks M-bito, you're awesome!

For me, y'all can just pray about schoolwork. So we have one weekend now and two weeks before finals and in that time I need to:
1. Write a 15 page paper (about half done now)
2. Write a 10 page paper (not started)
3. Write an 8 page paper (not started)
4. Compose 2 piano pieces (not started)
5. Create a MIDI music technology project (maybe started, not sure yet)

Yeah, so I'll be pretty busy these last few weeks. I plan to either crash and burn, or have no free time and finish it all. So pray for me!! I love you all and I can't wait till we move in! Train out!

AJ
<><

May 06, 2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Boss Coffee! -and everyone else :)

You guys can pray for my quiet times, it is hard to actuallly do them. I start to feel that it is a chore, and not something that i want to do. Today durring the prayer time, caitlyn prayed that we would enjoy our quiet times, that God's word would excite us and that this time would be our favorite time of the day, which we would look forward to.

So i guess we can all pray for that for all of us!

thanks guys!
blessings!

Jessica ^_^

May 06, 2005 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home