Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hilariousness

Oh my gosh, so I hope none of you are offended by this, but I know you're all cool people so I don't think you will be.... and I know at least one person will think this is a crack-up (Doug... :)). Freakin' Hi-larious. I read this at 1:15 am and I had to try hard to muffle my laughter, because my roommates were sleeping and it was so funny.

www.askthepope.blogspot.com

Sleep well friends... I'll see you at 8 am tomorrow morning at the Hope Caf--breakfast on Stephen!

4 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

ooooh dear.... ya know, i bet if doug was with the pope he wouldnt have had such car problems ;) hmm... i wonder if the pope drives a Volvo...

aj... we need to improve your late night reading materials...

April 27, 2005 1:48 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Pope-My-ride! woot woot!

April 27, 2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger douglasgpierson said...

I can't believe they actually let the Pope write that kind of stuff on his blog!!!!!

April 27, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

lol... and yes, i really laughed out loud. 2:30... roommate is asleep.... and i go HA!!

April 28, 2005 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home