Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Talked with the Dad - Updated Info

Hey Guys!
I am excited about this opportunity...I can't wait to live in community this next semester.

Ok a couple of things, I need to know. I spoke with my dad and he basically said that I am free to do whatever I want in terms of the living situation, but, he said that we(my parents) have the means to support me in having my own room, if I would prefer that. And I think I would prefer that if it is possible for a number reasons, first of all I have to get up at 5am every morning and I don't think any of the other guys want to hear my alarm everyday, and I can tend to be somewhat messy (which is something I am trying to work on) but still if I am rooming with someone who is really neat than they might be kind of frustrated with me, but maybe its a growing experience, I don't know.
But anyway ultimately my dad said that the decision is up to me, which is cool.

Oh yeah, and furthermore as a side note, I really feel that we should include Tim in this. For me personally he has been probably one of the most dependable people on the outreach team this semester, and I think he would have been even more dependable if he lived closer to campus....I am not even sure if he would be interested, but I would be stoked if he was because it was awesome living with him in Japan last summer...we always found ourselves laughing about some of the stupidest stuff. I think he would be an awesome addition to the community, and personally I don't think that everything should be so set in stone that we can't invite him. Let’s talk about it.

Oh yeah and one more thing if we have a 3 bedroom apartment, rent will be super cheap for each guy because I would be paying a 1/3rd of the rent, which would come to like only $200-$300 each.


Also, I found a place online that is 2 miles from campus called "Vista del Plaza" where they have 3 bedroom/3 baths for $1475! Which is really cheap! I've never been there but the pictures of it look pretty nice. What was the price of the other 2 bedroom place that we were looking at? Also if anyone has any other listings post those so we can go check them out. Faye, I got your call I will call you right now.

So I guess I would say that my feelings are that if it is possible I would prefer a 3 bedroom place. But I am willing to talk about other ideas too but the main thing is that I really am looking forward to living with you guys next semester.

We should have another meeting.

In Christ,
-Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home