Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New Blog to Check Out....

Hey ladies and gents,
So there's a great new blog I discovered that you should check out..

http://darthharbison.blogspot.com

My brother created a blog! It's pretty awesome so far. You guys who came to watch Ep. III that one night should check it out especially, since he has his own short review on it. I really enjoyed reading his blog; he's a really good writer, even if he's talking about silly stuff. Rock on Mark! Plus, you have to give him props, because he picked the same blog template that we have here, AND he has a link to the Train Station on the blog! How cool is that?

Train on brothers and sisters!

AJ
<><

3 Comments:

Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

Hey, my blog has been advertised! Cool!!! Thanks, bro!

Anyway, yeah. Thanks.

May 25, 2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

Hey bro,
It's cool to know that you actually read our blog! Awesome. So you're aware of all the craziness of my friends. If you weren't already....

AJ
<><

May 26, 2005 2:29 AM  
Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

@ Faye: Nice to . . . meet you, if that indeed is what it can be called. *shakes hand* I usually do use the * method, but it wasn't working properly in the title for some reason . . . I WON'T CONFORM!!! THE WORLD WILL BE FREE AGAIN!!! . . . [ahem]

@ AJ: I already knew the craziness of some of your friends, *glances briefly at Jessica, Doug and Rae* I just assumed that all the others were just as crazy . . . looks like I was right :P

-Mark (forgot to sign it last time, but you were all obviously able to figure out who I was)

May 26, 2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home