Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Vision

So I was worshipping at TAG tonight. And I had a vision.

I had remembered a prophetic word spoken over me long ago, when I was asking for prayer for God to raise up an army to bring revival to Fullerton. As people prayed over me, God told one of them "You have to have a family before they can be an army."

So I saw the members of the community. We were in full armor, with swords drawn. We were charging towards CSUF. The school had something like a giant trap over it, all black. We were in bright light, and as we ran, we cut the cords holding the tarp. Apparently, there was a strong wind at our back, because as we cut the cords, the tarp was blown back (wind is usually a symbol of the Holy Spirit). We continued running and cutting cords until the whole tarp blew away, and light shown on our campus. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

yay! go Family! I love my brother stephen!
yay yay! I am so excited!

that reminds me of when we took charge with the Jerico walk!

I love you all! ...A lot!

Jessica

June 18, 2005 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home