Sunday, June 26, 2005

I Miss You

Hey Guys,
I miss you. I can't wait to see you again. I am doing the leadership training thing out in colorado this summer. I can't wait to ministry with you guys again next semester. Ashley and I are having a great time she is does housekeeping at the castle here that was turned into a hotel and I wash dishes in their 5 star kitchen(among other things).

It is absolutely beautiful out here. In my free time between training sessions, I go hiking a lot. A few days ago above the house that I am living at with the other 20 guys on the trip there was a herd of big horn sheep ramming each other, it was pretty cool. There is tons of wildlife here, including wild turkeys.

I'm praying for you guys, I can't talk much on the computer but I hope you are enjoying the beach for me this summer.
In Christ,
-Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger douglasgpierson said...

Hey Mikey!! Thanks for stopping in! Glad you guys are havin' fun! Take a look at the stars for me (at night preferably)... i think you guys are kinda in the mountains.. what's the elevation there? maybe even snag a turkey for thanksgiving! Love you man! see you when I'm supposed to!

June 27, 2005 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home