Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Final Phase of Quotes

“If [Christianity] could conquer the Roman Empire, it can defeat Tom Hanks with a mullet!” – M-bito

“How do you like my new dress?” – Faye
“I like it.... Don’t spank me....” – Andrew

“Guys have always known that, since we were little kids.” – Andrew
“What? That everything’s phallic?” – Rae
PAUSE...
“Maybe some guys!” – Stephen

“That’s... the guy who broke!” – Alejo of Humpty-Dumpty

“I think I just lost my reward in heaven for that one.” – Shiloh after bringing a good deed to light

“I don’t think AJ could get that big if he tried.” – Mark
“Do it!” – Stephen in a chanting voice

Written quote:
“GRAVITY? Or the greatest candy bar EVER?”


RIP, Train Station.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

We hardly knew ye . . .

. . . at least I hardly knew ye . . .

June 22, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger douglasgpierson said...

ahh...the memories

July 09, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

It LIVES it LIVES! its just more of a post than a station...

July 11, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Felix Lim said...

I miss you guys, everybody come to the V party yaa!

October 22, 2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home