Sunday, November 06, 2005

Quoth Quoth Quoth

"Ya think it's a bit of a placebo?"
"I HOPE SO!"
-Rae & Jess on mental side effects of using spray paint

"I'm not that kind of elf"
-Andrew about Rae

"I'll even let you put your hand on her waist for 4 seconds"
-Doug, on Andrew going out with Faye

LATER...

"Should I take advantage of the 4-second rule now?"
-Andrew

"I spent all afternoon figuring out the meaning of life."
-Jess
"Really? Can you let me in on it?... Well, just email it to me later."
-AJ

"I have been putting things in my picnic basket and now I'm on a picnic"
-Doug on dating

"I was hit on by a Hippo...
...In a tutu no less."
-Andrew

"It's Pangea!"
-Jason on Rae moving the couch

"I'm not a mind-whore."
-Andrew on people who talk too much (I.E. Doug)

"Isn't it ironic... because I fear them so."
-Stephen on spiders when they crawl out of his seat on the couch

"Just talk really loudly about omletes."
-Andrew on how to wake up stephen to see if he wants a "Raelynn" omlete.

"Thats because Pedestrians are just drivers without cars"
-Rae on why there are just as many scary pedestrians as bad drivers.

"Yeah, R.C. Sproul it was called 'Something God'"
-Andrew

"Yeah! we went to Disneyland, OH! I mean, the Crystal Cathedral"
-Jess

"Vilation! Viloation! Violation!"
-Faye
"Shut up, Woman!"
-Doug while wrestling

Train Phrases
"It must be the fast food!"
"...the musical!"

The girls... I mean the guys... I mean...

OK EVERYONE!
-Bring cash on wed to pay off debts (including for that night) aaaaaand
-EMAIL STEPHEN your prayer requests (DO IT NOW!!!! it will take you a couple min and will save him some hastle!)
-We are drawing names for the Christmas exchange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home