Sunday, November 06, 2005

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

Not really...

OK! We're officially going to do a gift exchange for the holidays this year... (What am I saying? Holidays?? Christmas!) We will be doing the drawing soon, at this point I'm waiting to make sure Shiloh wants to be in it. The gifts should range from about 10-20 bucks. I thought it would be great to have everyone post what he or she wanted on the blog... then I thought about it some more... and I think we can be more creative than that. If you don't know what your fellow trainees like by now, this is a good opportunity to find out! SO.... yeah, this post lost some of its meaning do to that. Oh well :D we will be drawing names this Wed (so every one remind me if I forget!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Rae don't forget!

November 06, 2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home