Thursday, September 01, 2005

Update on Eleanor's Parents

Hey everybody,
I don't know if anyone checks this anymore... I know Mark does, at least. ;)

I talked to Brandy this evening. Of course y'all know about Hurricane Katrina and how it's basically covering New Orleans in several feet of water. Brandy said, however, that she had just received an email from Eleanor, saying that Eleanor's parents had been evacuated to Texas and that they were all right. Praise God for His provision and protection of His people. Continue to pray for her parents, and for Eleanor as well as I'm sure it must be rather nervewracking for her. And of course pray for the victims and all the various organizations and agencies aiding the relief effort. He is never far. Train up, my friends.

AJ
<><

3 Comments:

Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

this info can also be found on eleanor's blog-
along with specific prayer requests!

September 02, 2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

Indeed, I DO still read this. :P

And you guys should really switch the link to Stephen's blog.

(NOTE: see Eleanor's blog for my response to the more serious part of this post)

September 02, 2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger Idhrendur said...

Ironically, I could have done that. Thanks for pointing it out!

September 02, 2005 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home