Monday, October 24, 2005

Yet more quotes...

I'll try to space out Andrews... cause he has so freakin many!

"I'm going to tell them all your dirty secrets"
-Faye to Doug

"Dude, where's my car?"
-Andrew, when his car was towed

"I think I just became lactose-intolerant."
-Bethany

"That's why my policy is no kids before 50."
-Andrew, on enjoying the good life

"He's geographically undesireable at the moment"
-Allison of Alex, living in Boston

"They always cheapen it for the Mexicans. 'You will laugh, you will cry, it's for the kids, bring your grandma!'"
-Andrew on Spanish preview of Edward Scissorhands

"It took me forever to figure out whether WWI came before WWII"
-Rae on history

"I thought you were just having a random homeless drive or something"
-Andrew

"100%, 100% then go for it!"
-Jessica on kissing on the alter

"You will always be in our hearts ...and our beds!"
-AJ and Andrew brainstorming on how to thank the mattress store

"So, like... you didn't even have to tell her you're Calvinist?"
-Rae to AJ on a CME

"I've come to the realization I could never have a serious conversation with anyone because I don't drink coffee"
-Andrew on Starbuck talks

"I really like having you as a roommate. With who else could I discuss the mechanics of a sandwich?"
-AJ to Doug on their sandwiches with tomatoes

"yea...."
-Andrew

"Adam, here's Eve..." "Well..?"
-Jeessica on attraction

"I don't like manhatten because its like Disneyland with Sex shops"
-Andrew on New York

"They're not worshiping, It's more like a holy sing-along"
-Stephen on what worship is like at UP

"Does your hair do the NBC peacock logo? I don't think so."
-Jessica

Train Phrases
"Preemptive props"
"Let's sidebar"
"Happy thankyou!"


The conquer's dominion

3 Comments:

Blogger Narisilme said...

Holy Shmoly...where do I even begin? You had me just about rolling on the floor, but I couldn't very well act that way in a computer lab, now could I?

October 24, 2005 4:11 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

i can almost hear the faint laughing of dear eleanor... wait... FAINT?? BWA-HAHA!

October 24, 2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Jason Rasmussen said...

These are the ones that made me smile the most:


"He's geographically undesireable at the moment"

"I think I just became lactose-intolerant."

"Adam, here's Eve..." "Well..?"

October 27, 2005 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home