Friday, December 16, 2005

Final Phase of Underground Quotes for Fall 2005

Here they are, ladies and gentlemen--the quotes you've all been waiting for!!!

QUOTES
“Uh... I think I need to go pray right now!” – Jessica after smelling ‘Eternity for Men’

“The man, the mission, the music-.... This summer, Bono isn’t f---in’ around.” – Andrew in his movie preview voice

“Why save the world?! ... Oh wait...” – Jessica on deciding whether to shut the door or have Rae turn down her Christmas music

“Let’s make out!” – Rae and AJ simultaneously (best jinx ever)

“I don’t see a problem with ‘gun culture’... I prefer swords.” – Stephen on gun control

“Curse you! Uh... I mean... you know....” – Rae to Jessica

“That’s a Christian store. You can buy Christians there. I’m gonna go buy me a husband!” – Jessica

TRAIN PHRASE
“That’s my husband’s/wife’s territory!”

6 Comments:

Blogger Darth_Harbison said...

hahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* "Let's make out" . . . ooooh my gosh . . .

December 16, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

for someone who is always giving us a hard time about misquoting...
the "curse you" one ends with a "?" not a "..." siiigh.

December 16, 2005 9:47 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

No, that's not true. The "you know" part was spoken with a downward rather than an upward inflection of the voice, and thus trails off into a "..." rather than a "?".

I know what I'm doin'. Don't mess. :D

AJ
<><

December 17, 2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

oh, ya.... except, i was the one who said it.

December 17, 2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger AJ Harbison said...

No matter. :D

AJ
<><

December 18, 2005 6:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hey hey! let's be nice now!

December 25, 2005 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home